Hardscape Polymeric Sand
The Hardscape.com Polymeric Sand is an all-purpose sand designed to meet the needs of Contractors who were looking for an all kind solution sand for all type of paver.
Hardscape Polymeric Sand is a unique mixture of polymer binders and calibrated sand available in White, Beige, Grey, Charcoal, and Black. Once Hardscape Polymeric Sand sets, it becomes very firm and locks between the porcelain tile joints while still retaining flexibility and providing a long-lasting, durable jointing material. Hardscape Polymeric Sand is recommended for a variety of pedestrian and vehicular uses including pool decks, patios, footpaths, etc.
Our polymeric sand works with Porcelain Pavers, Natural Stones, Concrete Pavers, Flagstones, and more.
DON'T MISS THIS AMAZING OPPORTUNITY! REQUEST AN ESTIMATE!Request Estimate
|Colors||Grey, Black, White, Beige, Charcoal|
- For paver joints from 1/8" to 4 inches
- Works above 32F (0C)
- Helps prevent weeds and damage caused by burrowing insects
- Helps prevent erosion due to wind, rain, and freeze-thaw cycles
- Pure, natural colors are sourced from natural sand, quartz, and granite. No dyes or pigments means no fading.
- Will not change the original aspect of your stone or pavers
- Ideal for pedestrian or high vehicular traffic applications
- Works for flat or sloped surface installations-stays in joints with minimal wash-out
- Formulated specifically to resist temperature variations freeze/thaw cycles (superior to cement or mortar products)
- Resistant to ice melters, rock salt, and acids cleaners
- Fast setting and drying time
- Helps prevent weed growth and ant hills